Saturday, February 26, 2011

Injected - Burn it Black

Scorpion King
I was given a copy of the Scorpion King Soundtrack when it first came out almost ten years ago.  I was familiar with many of the bands on that soundtrack, but some of them were new to me, one of those new bands was Injected.  The Injected song on the soundtrack is "Burn it Black".  I really liked the song, but I have never heard any of their songs or heard of them outside of this one soundtrack to a movie I've never even seen.




Burn It Black [Explicit]
Now, I can quickly and easily find out more info. about little known bands like Injected.  All I have to do is search for them on youtube or pandora or wikipedia and I can usually find out some good info. and even hear their songs.

Here's Injected playing "Burn it Black" live.  I don't think it's as good as the studio version, but here it is anyways:






INJECTED was a great hard rock band from Atlanta. After many, many years of owning the Atlanta rock scene, they signed a major label deal and put out the album Burn it Black (produced by Butch Walker) in 2002. They spent that year traveling the country rocking arenas, clubs, and everything in between, converting many unsuspecting audience members into hardcore INJECTED fans. 

The next few years were spent working on the follow-up to BiB which was to be called The Truth About You. But changes at their label left the band with no support and few options. Under the circumstances the band members decided to go their separate ways. 

From - Shanon -  the webdude - from INJECTEDfans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment